Mueller® Green Adjustable Back & Abdominal Support offers powerful relief from lower back pain, weakness, or fatigue. One-handed cinching system instantly tightens for abdominal compression and lumbar support. Made from recycled materials.* Antimicrobial treatment controls or eliminates odors.**
• Instant abdominal (stomach) compression and lumbar support for repetitive bending and lifting.
• Comfortable rigid posterior panels provide support for lower back muscles while helping maintain good posture.
• Unique cinching pull-strap for easy one-handed tightening.
• Extends from L-1 to below L-5 vertebra
• Release and extend cinching cables.
• Position belt around top of hips.
• Maintain position of side panels.
• Pull strap out to tighten.
** Measure at the widest circumference of your abdomen.
Hand wash in cold water. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Do not use if pregnant or if you have circulatory, pulmonary, cardiovascular, or skeletal conditions which may be made worse as a result of compression and or pressure. If pain persists or discomfort results, discontinue use and consult your physician.
*Mueller® Green Products
Created from material made without the use of petroleum. The green inner lining is manufactured with 67% recycled plastic PET bottles. The spandex binding is made from 73% recycled materials. Even the packaging is printed with so-base inks and 100% recyclable.
**The AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace against odor, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. The treatment does not extend protection to the skin.
Product Number: 86741
California Residents - Proposition 65 Warning
About California Proposition 65
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions. Please see www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.