The high-performance, heavy-duty Mueller® Pro Level™ Hinged Knee Brace offers maximum medial-lateral support. The triaxial hinge ensures proper tracking of your knee joint while the removable patella buttress helps stabilize and protect your kneecap. The extra-long 16-inch knee brace helps offer maximum stability and protection.
Mueller® Pro Level™ Hinged Knee Brace is recommended to help provide medial-lateral support to weak or injured knees and for helping prevent injury or reinjury during competition or rehabilitation. Includes a Lockout Tool Kit. Lockout option for complete immobilization and adjustable extension stops at 10°, 20°, and 30° for limited range of motion if used as a rehab brace.
- Adjustable top and bottom straps provide controlled compression and a custom fit.
- Open back helps reduce bunching with sectional design for easy on/off.
- Removable patella buttress can be cut to desired shape for proper tracking and positioning around kneecap.
- Super strong triaxial hinge follows the complex motion of your knee, resulting in near-normal motion that 2-hinge polycentric hinges simply cannot match.
• Loosen two rear straps.
• Loosen upper and lower sections.
• Align patella opening over kneecap, grasping both hinges to pull brace into correct position.
• Secure upper and lower sections firmly, beginning with the lower calf section.
• Secure two rear straps through loops.
• Secure two front straps for firm, comfortable fit.
Remove hinges before washing. Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry. If brace is used in water, remove hinges after use and rinse off thoroughly.
This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Constructed of a neoprene blend which may cause skin irritations. If rash develops or pain persists, discontinue use and consult a physician.